CatBanter

-   -   Cat in a Box (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89344)

Magic Mood Jeep © June 19th 08 02:38 PM

Cat in a Box

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...at_In_A_Box_1/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Marina June 20th 08 04:17 AM

Cat in a Box

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...at_In_A_Box_1/

LOL! It was followed by more cat and box videos. Including the classic
Cat Cube commercial.

Outsider June 20th 08 08:39 PM

Cat in a Box

Marina wrote in news:6c0lqbF3de1elU1
@mid.individual.net:

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...at_In_A_Box_1/

LOL! It was followed by more cat and box videos. Including the classic
Cat Cube commercial.

I love the cat under the box top. Notice neither cat would even _consider_
getting _out_ of the box to attack its prey. I love cats with boxes. My
cats love boxes. It's a match made in heaven. :)

Andy