CatBanter

-   -   Pic: Flirting Caliban (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90294)

Marina August 11th 08 04:52 PM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Jofirey August 11th 08 04:54 PM

Flirting Caliban

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

That he does!

[email protected] August 11th 08 08:26 PM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

Marina wrote:

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Melt!!!

That's funny though, wondering if he's "still" got it. How old is he,
4 or 5? :)

--
Joyce ^..^

Kreisleriana[_3_] August 11th 08 11:55 PM

Flirting Caliban

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Cali is a living LOLcat. ;)

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Cheryl[_4_] August 12th 08 02:16 AM

Flirting Caliban

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Love it!!

Debby Hanoka August 12th 08 03:14 AM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! He looks just like Swanson (RB). (Yes,
we named him after the t.v. dinner.)

Debby

Marina August 12th 08 03:22 AM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

wrote:

Melt!!!

That's funny though, wondering if he's "still" got it. How old is he,
4 or 5? :)

He's all of 3 years and 4 months. :)

Marina August 12th 08 03:24 AM

Flirting Caliban

Kreisleriana wrote:

Cali is a living LOLcat. ;)

This is true. I captioned another Caliban picture on ICHC, but they
never seem to post them. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or
if they're just not funny unless you know Caliban.

Cheryl[_4_] August 12th 08 03:28 AM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

"Marina" wrote in message

Melt!!!

That's funny though, wondering if he's "still" got it. How old is he,
4 or 5? :)

He's all of 3 years and 4 months. :)

Catching up with Scarlett and Rhett who will have their 4th birthday party
in the beginning of Sept. :) I got them in the beginning of Nov 2004 when
they were still sickly wittle bitties.

Marina August 12th 08 04:52 AM

Pic: Flirting Caliban

Cheryl wrote:
Catching up with Scarlett and Rhett who will have their 4th birthday
party in the beginning of Sept. :) I got them in the beginning of Nov
2004 when they were still sickly wittle bitties.

And I still think of them as kittens. :) Do you have any recent pictures
of them?

I forgot our anniversary. IIRC, I got Caliban on the 8th of August, back
in 2005.