CatBanter

-   -   An Engineer's Guide to Cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88383)

Candace May 1st 08 02:23 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

cybercat May 1st 08 04:00 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

"Candace" wrote in message
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I thought this was cute, too.

Candace May 1st 08 04:33 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

On Apr 30, 8:00*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Candace" wrote in message

This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I thought this was cute, too.

I guess the guy's become quite famous--at least in the video world. He
said he's had numerous marriage proposals ("not many cat guys but a
lot of cat ladies"). And he's a rocket scientist to boot...

tension_on_the_wire May 1st 08 04:40 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

"Candace" wrote in message

This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I thought this was cute, too.

I guess the guy's become quite famous--at least in the video world. He
said he's had numerous marriage proposals ("not many cat guys but a
lot of cat ladies"). And he's a rocket scientist to boot...

They just wanna get their hands on those adorable yodellers.
Yodel-diggers!

--tension

FirstHit May 1st 08 09:34 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

On Apr 30, 6:23 pm, Candace wrote:
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I posted this same video here a week earlier and not one person
replied. I've made several posts here recently and never get one
response. Are my posts getting through ??

FirstHit

dgk May 1st 08 01:02 PM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

On Thu, 1 May 2008 01:34:37 -0700 (PDT), FirstHit
wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:23 pm, Candace wrote:
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I posted this same video here a week earlier and not one person
replied. I've made several posts here recently and never get one
response. Are my posts getting through ??

FirstHit

I missed it the first time (there has been a lot of spam lately though
now I have it filtered out) but yes, I see that you did post this on
4/23.

I can;t even view it because they block youtube here at work.

FirstHit May 1st 08 09:02 PM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:23 pm, Candace wrote:
This is really hysterical (especially if you like both cats and
engineers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

I posted this same video here a week earlier and not one person
replied. I've made several posts here recently and never get one
response. Are my posts getting through ??

FirstHit

I missed it the first time (there has been a lot of spam lately though
now I have it filtered out) but yes, I see that you did post this on
4/23.

I can;t even view it because they block youtube here at work.

Thanks dgk and "nobody" for replying!

My post had the yahoo version of the same video. They probably block
yahoo too at work, dgk, but you might want to give it a shot:

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10028...4740?v=2369949

I got a kick out of the video because the engineers overhandle the
cats a bit, like an engineer friend does with mine, but my cat
tolerates it because she knows his good intentions. Also, I really had
to laugh when they gave out the cat's technical specifications (aspect
ratio, etc.).

FirstHit

tension_on_the_wire May 2nd 08 04:32 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

wrote:

[...]

FirstHit- Hide quoted text -

Yes, that was hilarious. Anyone who knows an engineer could not help
get a tickle out of that. Next thing you know, they'll try designing
a Schroedinger's Box for them!

--tension

FirstHit May 2nd 08 06:31 AM

An Engineer's Guide to Cats

[...]