CatBanter

-   -   Is Smokey Communing with Buffy? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113733)

Bill Stock[_2_] July 20th 18 04:27 AM

Is Smokey Communing with Buffy?

On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 7:51:54 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
Smokey's sudden interest in Bill's bath made me wonder. I found Buffy
standing on her hind legs with her front paws on the side of the empty
bathtub. Peering in. (I checked, no bugs or anything of interest in
the tub.)

Hmmmm. Has she been communicating with Smokey about baths? ;)

Jill

Could be, but Smokey is not about sharing; it's all about Smokey. I think we hit four baths the other day. It's better than listening to the yowling. Smokey could give some Toms voice lessons. She is a big girl