CatBanter

-   -   Could we add a name to a past year? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114208)

Samuel Redcat October 1st 20 09:47 PM

Could we add a name to a past year?

Max, house of Batson, crossed the Bridge in 2018. Could we add him to
dat year?

cshenk October 3rd 20 03:37 AM

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Max, house of Batson, crossed the Bridge in 2018. Could we add him to
dat year?

We used to be able to but our walk keeper has been hard to reach. No
luck on our end on that. Listed for now which is best I can do.

House of Stright & friends October 4th 20 02:49 AM

Could we add a name to a past year?

The tradition was always to add names for the year in which they were called at the Jellicle Ball. However, nothing says we can't change that tradition.

Anti Sandy

cshenk October 5th 20 01:24 AM

House of Stright & friends wrote:

The tradition was always to add names for the year in which they were
called at the Jellicle Ball. However, nothing says we can't change
that tradition.

Anti Sandy

I think it was called same as the year of the ball but we arranged for
the wall to show the right year. I can't do that now.

Samuel Redcat October 5th 20 03:57 PM

cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

The tradition was always to add names for the year in which they were
called at the Jellicle Ball. However, nothing says we can't change
that tradition.

Anti Sandy

I think it was called same as the year of the ball but we arranged for
the wall to show the right year. I can't do that now.

I'm sure that the family will still be pleased to see the name at all.
It is, after all, a way to see that a loved one is remembered. This is
far more important than the name being recorded in the actual year of
passing.

Sammy