CatBanter

-   -   A CAt Will become Our President in 2008 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71272)

[email protected] May 13th 06 01:57 AM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Candace May 13th 06 04:14 AM

wrote:
Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

-L. May 13th 06 06:31 AM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Candace wrote:

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

-L.

P No Gree G O May 13th 06 02:24 PM

From: "-L."

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

It wouldn't help, anyway.
God hates assholes like you.
Is there ANYONE that you don't want to see killed.
And don't say your "son". He isn't old enough to realize
that Mommy's a psycho, yet. Say that after he's old enough to
call you a "whacked bitch". Right now, he's just your cuddly
pet.

Isn't it interesting that the ones with "peacemail" type addys are
always the ones calling for violence against anything they oppose?

Char May 13th 06 03:11 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

From: "-L."

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

It wouldn't help, anyway.
God hates assholes like you.
Is there ANYONE that you don't want to see killed.
And don't say your "son". He isn't old enough to realize
that Mommy's a psycho, yet. Say that after he's old enough to
call you a "whacked bitch". Right now, he's just your cuddly
pet.

Isn't it interesting that the ones with "peacemail" type addys are
always the ones calling for violence against anything they oppose?

Candace may have been a little drastic, but....
I found this info in a few seconds in google. Imagine if I actually took
some time to find out more?

I just read Jeb Bushes daughter was charged with prescription fraud.

She looks like a drug addict.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/01/2...aughter.drugs/

Jeb Bush's 21-year-old son was arrested and charged with public
intoxication, & resisting arrest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9373195/

And Jeb Bush himself can't keep it in his pants, he is accused of hiding the
salami in

Playboy Bunny and top state employee, Cynthia Henderson.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...Alleged_Affair

So..just MAYBE Candace has a legitimate concern that this person do not
become President of her country?

I certainly would! !

oh..BTW...God doesnt hate anyone..it's man that hates and destroys.

Char

T May 13th 06 03:31 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

In article .com,
says...
Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Interesting poll at the bottom until I realized you could keep
submitting your vote and drive numbers upward.

T May 13th 06 03:31 PM

wrote:
Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

I think it's a relative certainty that there won't ever be a Bush in the
office of President again.

OceanView May 13th 06 04:06 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"Char" wrote in

From: "-L."

[...]

The way this foolish county votes, it sounds like he's our next president.
Groan.

cybercat May 13th 06 04:09 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"-L." wrote in message
ps.com...

Candace wrote:

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

-L.

You know, it had never occurred to me either that he might run. Jesus.

Thank you, Candace! ;)

cybercat May 13th 06 05:22 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"T" wrote in message
. ..
In article .com,
says...
wrote:
Meow everyone. You gotta see this cat's site. I dare you to keep a
straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Cheers to all,

Louis Cane

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

I think it's a relative certainty that there won't ever be a Bush in the
office of President again.

I thought it a relative certainty that the American people would not put a
cretin like George W. Bush in the White House, too. I think you are an
optimist. But I hope you are right.