CatBanter

-   -   Books available (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93626)

Joy February 10th 09 12:44 AM

Books available

Hi gang! Charleen sent me two books by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown.
These are mysteries involving cats, as well as other critters. The tiles
are Sour Puss and Claws and Effect. I'm ready to pass them on, so if you'd
like to read them, email me (my eddress isn't munged) with your snail mail
address and I'll send them to you.

--

Joy

There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the
bite out of being alone. - Louis J. Camuti