CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa matchups and card list will be going out soon (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110280)

Coordinator November 20th 13 02:07 AM

Sekrit Santa matchups and card list will be going out soon

Meow, kitties! Just a reminder that the Sekrit Santa matchups will be
going out in the next couple days, so if anykitty wants to sign up but
hasn't done so yet, I would recommend doing so really soon now.

If you want to participate, just send an email to
with your mailing information, and whether you
want to be on the card list, the Sekrit Santa gift exchange, or bof.

Fank you!

[email protected] November 20th 13 01:57 PM

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:07:26 PM UTC-6, Coordinator wrote:
Meow, kitties! Just a reminder that the Sekrit Santa matchups will be

going out in the next couple days, so if anykitty wants to sign up but

hasn't done so yet, I would recommend doing so really soon now.

If you want to participate, just send an email to

with your mailing information, and whether you

want to be on the card list, the Sekrit Santa gift exchange, or bof.

Fank you!

An da Coordinator forgetted to mention, if you want to check wever you is on da list, you can check at
http://sekritsanta.org/signedup.html.

Harri Roadcat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee November 20th 13 06:07 PM

Sekrit Santa matchups and card list will be going out soon

YAAAAYYYYY!!!!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
Jumpin up an deown an waffink hur pawz in de ayer!