CatBanter

-   -   My furbrother (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113730)

Ann July 17th 18 02:43 PM

My furbrother

My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise house of Olds

Lucy Lu

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 17th 18 10:38 PM

My furbrother

Weze so sorree to heer dis, Lucy Lu. Samwise wuz a respektid memfur of RPCC, an he will be missed.

Sundance, meetloafing and purring for Samwise an his fambly

PIPPS and or BOOKS July 18th 18 08:16 PM

My furbrother

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:43:21 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise house of Olds

Lucy Lu

PIPPSY AND BOOKS are so so sad tu heer bout Samwise going tu Rainbow Bridge ws Samwise sick ?

Ann July 18th 18 09:36 PM

My furbrother

On 7/18/2018 3:16 PM, PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:43:21 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise house of Olds

Lucy Lu

PIPPSY AND BOOKS are so so sad tu heer bout Samwise going tu Rainbow Bridge ws Samwise sick ?

Human note:

I took him to the vet on Wed because he was drooling a lot and I didn't
know what was going on with is mouth. The vet said it was a abscessed
tooth and I took him in Friday to have it pulled. The vet Samwise had
the appointment with on Friday does a lot of dental work. This was a
different vet than the one we saw on Wed.

Before he even started I got a call from the vet saying he thought it
was cancer but, would know more after the tooth was out. Second call
from the vet he said he was 97 percent it was cancer but he could send
out a biopsy. He could sent Samwise home with pain meds but he only had
a week or two. After talking a bit more with the vet I made the
decision to send him to the bridge.

Ann

Sundance and/or Rebecca July 19th 18 03:37 AM

My furbrother

Yoo did da bestest fing fur hizself, Anti Ann, evin tho yurown hart iz hurtin. Purrz to yoo an yurown fambly.

Sundance

cshenk July 22nd 18 08:56 PM

My furbrother

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Yoo did da bestest fing fur hizself, Anti Ann, evin tho yurown hart
iz hurtin. Purrz to yoo an yurown fambly.

Sundance

Daisy-chan nods quietly and adds to the list she just started over.

[email protected] July 25th 18 04:12 PM

My furbrother

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 8:43:21 AM UTC-5, ann wrote:
My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise house of Olds

Lucy Lu

Samwise will be missed a lot.

Sammy