CatBanter

-   -   Miranda tries to ignore being filmed (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68582)

Marina April 9th 06 09:08 AM

Miranda tries to ignore being filmed

OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped, then
she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing with a
leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look
dignified again. LOL! My little diva:

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

[email protected] April 9th 06 09:24 AM

Marina wrote:

OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped, then
she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing with a
leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look
dignified again. LOL! My little diva:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

How cute! And you're right, she's very self-concious. I love that the
camera shaking is you laughing, gave me a laugh, too.

I love the picture of Frank and Miranda also on that page. He looks
very sweet and handsome.

And that shelf is from Ikea, isn't it? :)

Joyce

Marina April 9th 06 09:59 AM

wrote:

How cute! And you're right, she's very self-concious. I love that the
camera shaking is you laughing, gave me a laugh, too.

I love the picture of Frank and Miranda also on that page. He looks
very sweet and handsome.

And that shelf is from Ikea, isn't it? :)

Yes, it's from Ikea. I bought it especially for the cats, so they would
have a perch on the balcony in my old place. It's currently in my
basement compartment holding boxes of stuff that didn't fit into the new
place.

Sweet and handsome describes Frank to a t. snif

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/

Marina April 9th 06 10:03 AM

wrote:
Marina wrote:

OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped, then
she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing with a
leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look
dignified again. LOL! My little diva:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

How cute! And you're right, she's very self-concious. I love that the
camera shaking is you laughing, gave me a laugh, too.

I meant to answer this, too. It was that last withering look before she
stalked off that made me laugh.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Exocat April 9th 06 10:40 AM

Miranda tries to ignore being filmed

"Marina" wrote
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

Wonderful! :)

I think your laughter might provoke some revenge at some point in the
future, though. She didn't appreciate it much, did she?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

[email protected] April 9th 06 02:32 PM

Miranda tries to ignore being filmed

catch this hundreds of funny videos, a lot of asian funny stuff too...
http://onlinecinema.blogspot.com
Besides that, it has free streaming of holywood movie such as shaolin
soccer, brokeback mountain...

Karen April 9th 06 03:50 PM

On 2006-04-09 03:08:22 -0500, Marina said:

OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped,
then she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing
with a leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look
dignified again. LOL! My little diva:

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

It made me laugh too. (But I had to see this one in IE)

Mark Edwards April 9th 06 04:04 PM

wrote:
catch this hundreds of funny videos, a lot of asian funny stuff
too...
http://onlinecinema.blogspot.com
Besides that, it has free streaming of holywood movie such as
shaolin
soccer, brokeback mountain...

Yeah, and free subpoenas from the MPAA, and thousands of dollars
worth of fines and court costs when you get caught streaminh those
"free" Hollywood movies...

Sounds like a really stupid risk to me.

Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Susan M April 10th 06 01:16 AM

"Marina" wrote in message
OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped, then
she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing with a
leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look dignified
again. LOL! My little diva:

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

Yeah - I finally saw the video of Miranda and of Caliban! I had a hard time
with the plug-in for Firefox as well.

She is certainly a teenager - dainty crossed with kitten! And Caliban has
interesting markings that I didn't notice before. His "M" doesn't go all
the way down between his eyes so he looks almost like he's wearing a mask.

Thanks for sharing!

Susan M
Otis and Chester