CatBanter

-   -   Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86168)

Flippy[_3_] February 6th 08 12:56 AM

Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Daniel Mahoney February 6th 08 01:39 AM

Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

I can't believe it was a year ago! That is a beautiful tribute, and I am
certain that she knows well how you love her.

Dan

Sam February 6th 08 03:51 AM

Flippy wrote:
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

A beautiful tribute, Flippy. Hugs to you and Mia.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Gandalf February 6th 08 05:36 AM

Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:56:04 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Such a beautiful kitty; and a beautiful tribute for her, too.

It doesn't seem like it's been a year, though.

Purrs for you and Mia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Yowie February 6th 08 10:01 AM

"Flippy" wrote in message
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We
still miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much
she was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for
me.

Oh she knows, Flippy, she knows. That sort of thing is *never* forgotten.

Hugs.

Yowie

Adrian[_2_] February 6th 08 11:11 AM

Flippy wrote:
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany.
We still miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how
much she was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with
Romeo for me.
Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Flippy & Mia }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Irulan February 6th 08 01:29 PM

Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

Flippy and Mia, reading that page just makes me realize what a lucky kitty
Tiffy was. We are so glad that you had all that time to spend with her.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Dewi February 6th 08 02:44 PM

Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

((((Flippy & Mia))))