CatBanter

-   -   Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78739)

parrish the thought March 15th 07 05:25 AM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

IBen Getiner March 15th 07 09:45 AM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

On Mar 15, 12:25?am, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

WHO is barry....?

IBen Getiner

Barry March 15th 07 11:56 AM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blockedyour IP dumbass

parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Barry March 15th 07 11:56 AM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

IBen Getiner wrote:

WHO is barry....?

IBen Getiner

Nick Andrews fantasy of course

Barry

Matthew March 15th 07 03:35 PM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

I am so glad I blocked this moron
Barry why do you even care what I bend over says all he is is a coward
pathetic a@@hole.

cybercat March 15th 07 05:22 PM

"Barry" wrote in message ...
parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post you
made..fat man!

Barry

Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

Barry March 15th 07 05:28 PM

cybercat wrote:

Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

You may or may not remember another poster here called Mary, but... as
she would say right about now.. "Damn Groupies!"

Barry

parrish the thought March 15th 07 11:03 PM

On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:
parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

....was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

Barry March 15th 07 11:06 PM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

On Mar 15, 6:03 pm, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:

parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

...was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

bull**** Nick Andrews.. go back to the OP where you call me side show
bob, and then check this link here.. they is the same.

What a maroon

Matthew March 15th 07 11:22 PM

Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

I am so glad I kill filed that one also.
And you were wondering why Barry why I don't go to the cooking groups ;-)

"Barry"