CatBanter

-   -   I'm still Alive! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28000)

Catnipped June 9th 05 02:45 AM

I'm still Alive!

I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this weekend
to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mary June 9th 05 03:49 AM

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this weekend
to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

Glad you like the new job!

Yoj June 9th 05 03:54 AM

As long as you're happy and all right, that's what counts.

--
Joy

This "telephone" has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a
means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to
.. --Western Union internal memo, 1876

Everything that can be invented has been invented. --Charles H. Duell,
U.S. Commissioner of Patents, 1899

**Don't believe everything you think**

Sam Nash June 9th 05 04:21 AM

"Catnipped" wrote in message
I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this weekend
to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

We understand, CN. New job, gotta impress everybody, etc. Don't let
yourself get too rundown. We miss you.
Sam

jmcquown June 9th 05 08:11 AM

Catnipped wrote:
I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this
weekend to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job! That's a great thing :)

Jill

Adrian June 9th 05 10:23 AM

Catnipped wrote:
I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this
weekend to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I was wondering how your new job was going, I'm so glad you're loving
it. Thanks for the update.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

SuzQ June 9th 05 12:49 PM

I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this
weekend
to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

======================================
Thanks for posting I was wondering if you old boos has murdered you.
Actually I figured you were very busy settling into your new job.
Suz&Spicey

Victor Martinez June 9th 05 01:42 PM

Catnipped wrote:
I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I

I figured you were busy... :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

KittyLady June 9th 05 02:35 PM

Glad you are enjoying your new job CN. Please do check in with us from
time to time. I miss your stories.
Skritches,
KittyLady

Duke of URL June 9th 05 08:52 PM

Catnipped wrote:

I've just been working 12 - 14 hours days (but I'm *LOVING* it). So I
haven't been around for days. I'll try to take some time off this
weekend to catch up as much as I can.

Sending purrs to all who need them and I hope everyone is well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Glad to hear you're fine ... er, for values of "fine" approaching
"exhausted". I've missed hearing from you.
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid