CatBanter

-   -   OT - Valentine's Day (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107440)

CatNipped[_4_] February 15th 12 07:21 AM

OT - Valentine's Day

I'd never told you guys the whole explanation of what happened to Ben
after I went into a coma last February and the doctors told him to
notify my family to prepare them for my death. During the weeks that
followed he himself had a heart attack and was hospitalized for
takotsubo cardiomyopathy, commonly known as "broken heart syndrome".

From the Mayo Clinic web site:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bro...ndrome/DS01135

In a weird way it was a very "heart felt" valentine! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

jmcquown[_2_] February 15th 12 11:10 AM

OT - Valentine's Day

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'd never told you guys the whole explanation of what happened to Ben
after I went into a coma last February and the doctors told him to notify
my family to prepare them for my death. During the weeks that followed he
himself had a heart attack and was hospitalized for takotsubo
cardiomyopathy, commonly known as "broken heart syndrome".

From the Mayo Clinic web site:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bro...ndrome/DS01135

In a weird way it was a very "heart felt" valentine! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

All I can say is I'm sure glad you and Ben are not dead :) Happy (belated)
Valentine's Day! Hug a kitty!

Jill

Joy February 15th 12 10:31 PM

OT - Valentine's Day

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
CatNipped wrote:
I'd never told you guys the whole explanation of what happened to Ben
after I went into a coma last February and the doctors told him to
notify my family to prepare them for my death. During the weeks that
followed he himself had a heart attack and was hospitalized for
takotsubo cardiomyopathy, commonly known as "broken heart syndrome".

From the Mayo Clinic web site:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bro...ndrome/DS01135

In a weird way it was a very "heart felt" valentine! ;

I'm so glad you're both still with us and i hope you had a good
Valentine's day.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

I agree. I'm guessing this was a better Valentine's Day than the one last
year.

Joy