CatBanter

-   -   A sad anniversary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19257)

---MIKE--- August 29th 04 02:45 PM

A sad anniversary

It was five years ago today that my tuxedo cat IKE left the house and
never returned. The house is surrounded by dense woods and undergrowth
so there was no way to search for him. I "replaced" Ike with Tiger
about a week later. Neither Tiger or Amber go out. They have never
been out so don't fuss about it. I couldn't keep Ike in because he had
been an outdoor cat for nine years before I got him.

---MIKE---

Sherry August 29th 04 05:54 PM

It was five years ago today that my tuxedo cat IKE left the house and
never returned. The house is surrounded by dense woods and undergrowth
so there was no way to search for him. I "replaced" Ike with Tiger
about a week later. Neither Tiger or Amber go out. They have never
been out so don't fuss about it. I couldn't keep Ike in because he had
been an outdoor cat for nine years before I got him.

---MIKE---

Sorry about Ike. I know you miss him and it's a sad anniversary. "Mike and
Ike". I bet he was very special to you. I've only had one cat go missing over
the years. I think in some ways it's harder than finding them dead.

Sherry

Mary August 29th 04 06:23 PM

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
It was five years ago today that my tuxedo cat IKE left the house and
never returned. The house is surrounded by dense woods and undergrowth
so there was no way to search for him. I "replaced" Ike with Tiger
about a week later. Neither Tiger or Amber go out. They have never
been out so don't fuss about it. I couldn't keep Ike in because he had
been an outdoor cat for nine years before I got him.

I'm sorry, Mike, I know you must miss him. I hope he is
out there somewhere having a happy life, and if he is, that
he might one day return to you.

---MIKE--- August 29th 04 06:32 PM

If Ike was still alive he would be 19 now. He was not a healthy cat
(asthma) so I doubt if he would still be alive.

---MIKE---

---MIKE--- August 29th 04 06:32 PM

---MIKE--- August 29th 04 06:32 PM