CatBanter

-   -   P-ing Cheryl (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26695)

-L. April 28th 05 01:53 AM

P-ing Cheryl

I can't decipher your email address - could you send me an email
please? My address in header is good: gentleboa (at) peacemail (dot)
com.

Thanks. :)

-L.

Candace April 28th 05 03:08 AM

Mary wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't decipher your email address - could you send me an email
please? My address in header is good: gentleboa (at) peacemail

(dot)
com.

Thanks. :)

-L.

heh heh heh

According to your friend's definition, you just humped a post by
responding to a post that was clearly not directed at you. Naughty,
naughty, in CN's book.

Candace

Mary April 28th 05 03:18 AM

"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mary wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't decipher your email address - could you send me an email
please? My address in header is good: gentleboa (at) peacemail

(dot)
com.

Thanks. :)

-L.

heh heh heh

According to your friend's definition, you just humped a post by
responding to a post that was clearly not directed at you. Naughty,
naughty, in CN's book.

Thanks for letting me know.

heh heh heh