CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Kitten killer of Hangzhou (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70963)

Dog Fighting April 28th 06 09:27 AM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitten_killer_of_Hangzhou

Steve April 28th 06 03:13 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
fate of that kitten.

Steve

Professor April 28th 06 05:10 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
fate of that kitten.

Steve

The guy gives us a report about the woman in the video who was caught and
lost her job, so you call him an asshole? What, are you pro-animal abuse?

Dog Fighting April 28th 06 06:18 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Steve wrote:
Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
fate of that kitten.

Steve

Brooklyn? Isn't that the capital of homo-land ?

Steve April 28th 06 07:58 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Only if my foot up your ass constitutes anal sex.

Dog Fighting April 28th 06 08:20 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Steve wrote:
Only if my foot up your ass constitutes anal sex.

I have heard you Brooklyn-tarts take up the arse daily !

Professor April 28th 06 08:23 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

"Dog Fighting" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
Hi asshole. Show your sorry ass in Brooklyn and you'll soon envy the
fate of that kitten.

Steve

Brooklyn? Isn't that the capital of homo-land ?

Your concern for animal rights is admirable but your homophobia makes you an
asshole.

Steve April 28th 06 09:22 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

That along with his genetic makeup, no doubt.

Dog Fighting April 28th 06 11:47 PM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

Another Brooklyn tart who ****s cats, bestiality is a sin lil lady !

Steve April 29th 06 04:48 AM

Kitten killer of Hangzhou

That's right, bestiality is a sin. Someone should have explained that
to your wife (and before that, to your father). LOL!