CatBanter

-   -   Lighting a candle (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89820)

Mishi[_2_] July 17th 08 01:35 AM

Lighting a candle

I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge
today, after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor
of Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that
kid by himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do
to him! Little pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

[email protected] July 17th 08 01:44 AM

Lighting a candle (SEVERE ABUSE WARNING)

Mishi wrote:

I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge

I am so sorry! The only good thing I can think of to say is that at
least she is no longer suffering.

Those poor people, having something so horrible done to their beloved
animal.

That child has severe emotional problems and needs to get help asap,
or he will probably grow up to be a serial killer or something. This is
how they often get started.

PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

Do you have a link to the donation site?

I wish I could help with the candle site, but I haven't ever started
on either. But I'm sure Adrian will be along and will show you how it's
done.

Purrs for Polly and her sad humans.

--
Joyce ^..^

Mishi[_2_] July 17th 08 01:49 AM

wrote:
Mishi wrote:

[...]

Hi Joyce,

Here is the link to the SPCA:
www.cnyspca.org - they are located in
Syracuse, NY. There is more on the story at this link:
http://tinyurl.com/6buej2

It makes me sick to think of that poor old lady cat.

Mishi

Shiral July 17th 08 06:31 AM

On Jul 16, 5:44*pm, wrote:
Mishi wrote:

[...]

Poor Polly! And her poor family. What a sad thing to have happen to a
beloved animal.

I agree, I think the kid who did that terrible thing to her should
have to pay ALL her medical bills. I doubt he feels anything like
human remorse. But having to literally PAY a large amount of money for
what he did MIGHT possibly impress the seriousness of what he did
upon him. He's lucky I don't live 400 miles closer.

I'm going to go hug my girls, and feel very grateful they're both
indoor cats.
Melissa

Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_] July 17th 08 06:56 AM

Lighting a candle

"I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge today,
after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor of
Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that kid by
himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do to him!
Little pr*ck.

That little pr*ck indeed. He needs to be arrested for animal cruelty &
get help before he hurts other animals or humans. .
Ohhh, the things I'd like to do to him too....
And poor Polly. My heart is just breaking for her:(
And I'm so damn mad at that kid!! Where were his parents?
They ALL need help.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

My crew is also purring for poor Polly. and her heartbroken slaves,
Got to go kiss my kitties now.
Love and puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs
Kyla
--angry and sad

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

You're right, the kid and his parents SHOULD be paying for her care!!!
AND their therapy!!!!
Can you call the police and report the incident?
That kid HAS to make some kind of restitution, money and therapy.

Lesley via CatKB.com July 17th 08 10:00 AM

Lighting a candle

Mishi wrote:

The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

Insane! The parents of this monster should be paying for her care, massive
fines and that kid needs to learn that he cannot get away with things like
this- BIG TIME!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Adrian[_2_] July 17th 08 10:25 AM

Lighting a candle

Mishi wrote:
I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I
couldn't figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the
bridge today, after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy -
neighbor of Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like
to get that kid by himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many
things I could do to him! Little pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at
the vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

Poor Polly, hugs and purrs for her slaves. I hope that kid is getting the
treatment he needs. I've lit a candle started by Matthew.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Granby July 17th 08 11:57 AM

Lighting a candle (SEVERE ABUSE WARNING)

You hear that people who can hurt an animal like this many times end up
doing the same to people. If he has a mental problem, then it should be
dealt with before he advances to the next stage. I don't want to start a
war over this but it worries me for the child and the people around him.

Mishi[_2_] July 17th 08 12:09 PM

"Shiral" wrote in message
On Jul 16, 5:44 pm, wrote:
Mishi wrote:

[...]

Thank you Matt, for lighting a candle for Polly. She didn't deserve this!

The kid was arrested, and is being charged with cruelty. The director of
the SPCA is VERY hard on abusers, and I am sure that the little p* will
get some help. Don't know if it will work, but if it prevents this from
happening again, it will be worth it. I doubt if it is his first time,
however.

Mishi