CatBanter

-   -   new member (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80704)

shony June 9th 07 03:11 PM

new member

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Matthew June 9th 07 04:17 PM

new member

"shony" wrote in message
s.com...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome from Florida, USA

Irulan June 9th 07 04:35 PM

new member

welcome to the group from Maryland, USA.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"shony" wrote in message
s.com...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ketzl's Dad June 9th 07 04:50 PM

new member

On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear more...

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

http://tinyurl.com/2a5u8b

Lesley June 9th 07 05:25 PM

new member

On 9 Jun, 07:11, shony wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi back from London

It's not enough to just say "hi" through- we want details of your
Furballs and we love pictures!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown June 10th 07 10:29 PM

new member

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a half a
pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in lemon/butter. A
nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

Ketzl's Dad June 10th 07 10:37 PM

new member

On Jun 10, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a half a
pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in lemon/butter. A
nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

Make it garlic/lemon butter and I'm there!
(I hadn't even noticed the gmail domain on the OP. Heck.)

--
Remember: It is To Laugh

http://tinyurl.com/2a5u8b

Adrian A June 11th 07 10:40 AM

new member

jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Christina Websell June 12th 07 12:00 AM

new member

"Adrian A" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I hear
more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this
thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.

It would have been nice to introduce themselves and cats at the same time
though, don't you agree?

Tweed

Adrian A June 12th 07 12:00 PM

new member

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jun 9, 2007, shony wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi in return. (Only one "i", though. Saving the rest for when I
hear more...

(sighing) School is definitely out.

Dinner tonight will be three baby artichokes steamed along with a
half a pound of Alaskan crab claws. Both are lovely dipped in
lemon/butter. A nice chilled white wine to go with.

Jill

I think you're getting oversensitive, Jill, there is nothing in this
thread
that is inapropriate or suggests trolling.

It would have been nice to introduce themselves and cats at the same
time though, don't you agree?

Tweed

Agreed, but there was nothing nasty in the post.