CatBanter

-   -   A Cat Will Become President in 2008 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71273)

[email protected] May 13th 06 01:43 AM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

Meow everyone.

You gotta see this cat's site.
I dare you to keep a straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Leroy

[email protected] May 13th 06 01:59 AM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

What great fun.

The cat has my vote for sure.

Thanks for the post.

Louis

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) May 13th 06 08:41 PM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

wrote:

What great fun.

The cat has my vote for sure.

Thanks for the post.

Louis

There are actually some good ideas included in among the
nonsense!

dnr May 13th 06 09:08 PM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

There are actually some good ideas included in among the nonsense!

Really.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) May 14th 06 02:54 AM

dnr wrote:

There are actually some good ideas included in among the nonsense!

Really.

Well, face it - the country couldn't be in much worse shape
than it is, now. Why not give a cat a chance, since human
politicians don't seem to be doing very well?

dnr May 14th 06 04:27 AM

dnr wrote:

There are actually some good ideas included in among the nonsense!

Really.

Well, face it - the country couldn't be in much worse shape than it is,
now. Why not give a cat a chance, since human politicians don't seem to
be doing very well?

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL.
You're wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your
corner: Dubya is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House
next (now gov. of FL)...the country *could* be in much
worse shape. My hometown paper, Sun-Sentinel, gives
this idea a 70% poll "NO" to date, per reader query..
And the Dynasty rolls on.......

Monique Y. Mudama May 14th 06 05:02 AM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

On 2006-05-14, dnr penned:

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL. You're
wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your corner: Dubya is
touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House next (now gov. of FL)...the
country *could* be in much worse shape.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Monique Y. Mudama May 14th 06 11:54 AM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:

On 2006-05-14, dnr penned:

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL. You're
wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your corner: Dubya
is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House next (now gov. of
FL)...the country *could* be in much worse shape.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Jeb Bush announced quite awhile ago he would never run for
president.

And since others in other groups are being puppets. He ain't doing
a bad job in Florida what so ever.

My aversion has more to do with seeing anyone related to the big-eared
one in the oval office again, ever.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Matthew aka NMR May 14th 06 04:25 PM

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:

On 2006-05-14, dnr penned:

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL. You're
wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your corner: Dubya
is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House next (now gov. of
FL)...the country *could* be in much worse shape.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Jeb Bush announced quite awhile ago he would never run for
president.

And since others in other groups are being puppets. He ain't doing
a bad job in Florida what so ever.

My aversion has more to do with seeing anyone related to the big-eared
one in the oval office again, ever.

Very old saying never judge a book by its cover

Monique Y. Mudama May 14th 06 05:27 PM

A Cat Will Become President in 2008

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

My aversion has more to do with seeing anyone related to the
big-eared one in the oval office again, ever.

Very old saying never judge a book by its cover

Another old saying: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully