CatBanter

-   -   (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137)

Stacey August 20th 03 01:48 AM

Hi all. I'm sitting here in the computer room lauging my a** off.

Earlier DH gathered up a bunch of pop (soda) cans and put them in a big
garbage bag and hung it from a cupboard door. Later, we were watching TV
(Monster House) and heard *CRASH* a bunch of pop cans fall to the floor. DH
yells out "Thanks kitty!!!". I believe it was Nancy who knocked down the
bag, spilling cans across the kitchen.

Just now I'm sitting here and I hear DH in the kitchen picking up the cans.
Then I heard *CRASH* a bunch of pop cans fall again! Then I heard
*BLEEEPPPP*. LOL. This time it was DH's fault!!

(p.s. I'm talking a 50 gallon bag of pop cans LOL)
--
Stacey :)

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

[email protected] August 20th 03 08:16 AM

Stacey wrote:

Earlier DH gathered up a bunch of pop (soda) cans and put them in a big
garbage bag and hung it from a cupboard door. Later, we were watching TV
(Monster House) and heard *CRASH* a bunch of pop cans fall to the floor. DH
yells out "Thanks kitty!!!". I believe it was Nancy who knocked down the
bag, spilling cans across the kitchen.

I can just imagine how quickly Nancy got out of there once the cans started
hitting the floor...

Joyce