CatBanter

-   -   A Fun Play Session with Buffy (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114153)

jmcquown[_2_] May 26th 20 06:41 PM

A Fun Play Session with Buffy

Hi folks! How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy. We had a great
play session with a fishing wand toy. Chasing it all over the place and
jumping through her kitty barrel. As usual, in the middle of the living
room she gathered a few other toys around her. She picked one to hug.
When she got tuckered chasing the mousie dangling from the wand she
wound up in the kitty barrel with a fluffy upside down catnip-filled
squirrel toy. Got a pic of her taking a break:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5hD890P/may26barrel.jpg

Jill

Mahoney,Dan May 26th 20 10:18 PM

A Fun Play Session with Buffy

jmcquown wrote:
Hi folks!Â* How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy.Â* We had a great
play session with a fishing wand toy.Â* Chasing it all over the place and
jumping through her kitty barrel.Â* As usual, in the middle of the living
room she gathered a few other toys around her.Â* She picked one to hug.
When she got tuckered chasing the mousie dangling from the wand she
wound up in the kitty barrel with a fluffy upside down catnip-filled
squirrel toy.Â* Got a pic of her taking a break:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5hD890P/may26barrel.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful!

jmcquown[_2_] May 27th 20 04:36 PM

On 5/26/2020 5:18 PM, Mahoney,Dan wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Hi folks!Â* How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy.Â* We had a
great play session with a fishing wand toy.Â* Chasing it all over the
place and jumping through her kitty barrel.Â* As usual, in the middle
of the living room she gathered a few other toys around her.Â* She
picked one to hug. When she got tuckered chasing the mousie dangling
from the wand she wound up in the kitty barrel with a fluffy upside
down catnip-filled squirrel toy.Â* Got a pic of her taking a break:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5hD890P/may26barrel.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful!

She really is pretty. I keep saying to her "Someone painted stripes on
your face." :)

Jill