CatBanter

-   -   tail in my way (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67704)

Shiral March 10th 06 08:27 PM

tail in my way

It's the old "No I won't let you post!" strategy. I'm well acquainted
with it, as Nina is very good at being absolutely and completely in my
way. Francesca is pretty good at that too. Especially since we're
having very chilly weather around here, and all three cats regard me as
their personal heater.

Melissa

Singh March 10th 06 08:44 PM

tail in my way

I'm trying to post here and Brandy has initiated the very friendly
gesture of backing her behind into my face while nosing at my hands with
a very cold wet nose. And her fatlittle tail is in the way! HELP!!!