CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MouserCam (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21975)

Mouser Mousehole November 7th 03 02:42 AM

MouserCam

At last! MouserCam is operating again. MouserCam is usually switched on
any time between 9pm AEST and 12am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard
Time - about GMT+15 hours)
My page is at http://mouserspage.cjb.net Click on the MouserCam link to
see the latest image of me. I am almost 11 years old now, so I don't
know how long it will be before I retire from being an internet star.
Thanks for your interest! :)

Mouser Mousehole