CatBanter

-   -   PING Mark (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65897)

Marina December 29th 05 05:00 AM

PING Mark

Mark, when Frank passed, you posted a sweet haiku:

Sweet black and white cat
Rises beyond his body
To play forever.

Did you write this? If you did, may I post it on Frank's tribute page?
Properly attributed, of course.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Mark Edwards December 29th 05 01:55 PM

PING Mark

No cluons were harmed when Marina wrote:
Mark, when Frank passed, you posted a sweet haiku:

Sweet black and white cat
Rises beyond his body
To play forever.

Did you write this? If you did, may I post it on Frank's tribute
page?
Properly attributed, of course.

Yes, I wrote that, and you are certainly welcome to it. It was my
gift to you Frank.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Marina December 29th 05 02:29 PM

PING Mark

Mark Edwards wrote:

Yes, I wrote that, and you are certainly welcome to it. It was my
gift to you Frank.

Thank you. :)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi