CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Picture of my Xena (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75048)

Mommy of 2 October 6th 06 04:17 PM

Picture of my Xena

5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
she is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5weeksold2.jpg

Lesley October 6th 06 11:27 PM

Picture of my Xena

Mommy of 2 wrote:
5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
she is.

Awww! I spent 16 years with Isis (Emeritus Professor of Feline Cute)
and she would have stood up and applauded Xena!

Serious cuteness!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

John Ross Mc Master October 6th 06 11:51 PM

Picture of my Xena

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:17:21 GMT, "Mommy of 2" u26651@uwe wrote:

5 weks ago I was blessed with a 1 week old kitty to nurture. With help from
a very good friend who fed her during my longer work times little Xena has
thrived to a rip snorting 6 weeks old. Weaned, litter trained and full of
spunk. I'd like to share her picture with you. I think the lights in the
room caused the orange cast to the picture, but you can still see how cute
she is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...5weeksold2.jpg

Seriously cute! I can see you're proud of her.

Anonymous October 7th 06 09:13 AM

Picture of my Xena

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org