CatBanter

-   -   Recalled pet food list extended again (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79350)

Winnie April 10th 07 11:20 PM

Recalled pet food list extended again

Just heard on the evening news that Canadian prescription food Medi-
Cal Feline Dissolution Formula canned was recalled. This is the food
used for urianary
blockage. I was very upset as the news reporter
just said Medi-Cal prescription food and Rusty is on
Med-Cal Mature formula.

I went to Medi-Cal's web-site immediately and the recall
is on Feline Dissolution Formula canned only. I went through the
ingredient list on the Mature forumla can and it does not include any
wheat gluten.

But I am considering slowly switching Rusty to other
senior cat food, just in case.

Winnie

Winnie April 10th 07 11:22 PM

Recalled pet food list extended again

Forgot to include the link to the news article. Here it is:

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/ontar...f1ed4d&k=28767

Winnie