CatBanter

-   -   Seasons Changing (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113778)

jmcquown[_2_] September 26th 18 05:29 PM

Seasons Changing

This happens every year. Buffy keeps trying to find the comfy snooze
spot in the sun. She follows it around on the floor. Then up onto the
sofa. Oh dear, it keeps on moving! Where are the sunny snooze spots?

I've said before, I can't do a thing about the earth turning. Fall
arrives (not in terms of cooler temperature) even in southern South
Carolina. She sure does look for those sunny spots. She complains when
the sunny spots aren't there.

I'm actually looking forward to when *real* Fall weather arrives. Maybe
next month (October). So I can open the windows and not have to run the
AC. Air out the house and it not be humid. That would be great! Buffy
likes it when the windows are open, too. :)

Jill

Bill Stock[_2_] September 27th 18 11:59 PM

Seasons Changing

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
This happens every year. Buffy keeps trying to find the comfy snooze
spot in the sun. She follows it around on the floor. Then up onto the
sofa. Oh dear, it keeps on moving! Where are the sunny snooze spots?

I've said before, I can't do a thing about the earth turning. Fall
arrives (not in terms of cooler temperature) even in southern South
Carolina. She sure does look for those sunny spots. She complains when
the sunny spots aren't there.

I'm actually looking forward to when *real* Fall weather arrives. Maybe
next month (October). So I can open the windows and not have to run the
AC. Air out the house and it not be humid. That would be great! Buffy
likes it when the windows are open, too. :)

Jill

But Meowmy, I know ur all powerful. You could earth in it's tracks if you really wanted to. (=‐ω‐=)

Bill Stock[_2_] September 28th 18 12:00 AM

Seasons Changing

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
This happens every year. Buffy keeps trying to find the comfy snooze
spot in the sun. She follows it around on the floor. Then up onto the
sofa. Oh dear, it keeps on moving! Where are the sunny snooze spots?

I've said before, I can't do a thing about the earth turning. Fall
arrives (not in terms of cooler temperature) even in southern South
Carolina. She sure does look for those sunny spots. She complains when
the sunny spots aren't there.

I'm actually looking forward to when *real* Fall weather arrives. Maybe
next month (October). So I can open the windows and not have to run the
AC. Air out the house and it not be humid. That would be great! Buffy
likes it when the windows are open, too. :)

Jill

But Meowmy, I know ur all powerful. You could stop the earth in it's tracks if you really wanted to. (=‐ω‐=)