CatBanter

-   -   Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113233)

Ranger MacDude August 17th 16 02:21 PM

Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in

Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?

Ranger

Ann791 August 20th 16 08:11 PM

On 8/17/2016 9:21 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?

Ranger

Our mommy saw that on the news. We are purring for all the
humans and animals.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya August 21st 16 05:41 AM

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 6:21:25 AM UTC-7, Ranger MacDude wrote:
Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?

Ranger

we are in Northridge, no fyerz, no earffkwakz.

P2nya