CatBanter

-   -   A new Simon's Cat posted today (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114197)

jmcquown[_2_] September 25th 20 10:51 PM

A new Simon's Cat posted today

Everyone loves Simon and his cartoon cats. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMlMn2dIYUo

I hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy.

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] September 27th 20 08:35 PM

A new Simon's Cat posted today

On 9/27/2020 3:12 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Everyone loves Simon and his cartoon cats. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMlMn2dIYUo

I hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy.

Jill

I hope that you too are safe, happy and well.

Safe, happy and well as can be, thanks! How about you?

thanks for posting this, I love Simon's cat.

How is life treating you?

Judith

I love Simon's cat, too. :)

The stupid virus is making things a bit more complicated but for the
most part things are fine.

I grew some "cat grass" for Buffy and she's enjoying having an
occasional snack. It's fresh oat, barley, rye and wheat grass
sproutings. Persia (RB) loved the stuff; problem was she'd plow through
it like a grazing goat then get sick to her stomach. Buffy is much more
circumspect in her approach. The occasional nibble is fine with her. :)

Jill