CatBanter

-   -   Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96143)

Sundance July 4th 09 07:52 AM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

Granby July 4th 09 11:05 AM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

We iz sorri to hear diz but, 95 yearz! Dat iz amazink and ta fink of all da
fingz herselfz saw and did in doze mannie yearz. Purrz for da damilee and
frenz. Piglet going to the meatloaf position to purr for those who knew a
person that had been on earth that long.

Fred July 4th 09 01:21 PM

Sundance wrote:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

Strong purrrrrrz fur a strong spirit. I bet there's lots of kitties
waiting fur her atr da bridge. What fun they will have!

--
Regards.
Fred.

Cheryl P.[_2_] July 4th 09 01:34 PM

Sundance wrote:
My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

Purrs fur yur Meomie anna hur famly. Itz hard tu luse gudud hoomins like
hur ant.

Sam anna Cheryl

Sundance July 4th 09 04:47 PM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

Yes, a fyoo kitteez, but also sum deerz, skwirlz, duckz, wild turkeebirdz,
grounhogz, fisheez, a bare or 2, and lotsa d*ggeez.

Sundance

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] July 4th 09 05:12 PM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:52:25 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

We iz sendink owr purrz to yur meowmie fur her
sadness.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................... ....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/4/2009 12:11:36 PM

Amelia T Cat July 4th 09 05:35 PM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

We are all sending purrs for everyone who will miss her.

Amelia

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] July 4th 09 07:43 PM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

Hur reeeleeee lufft awl kyndz ov aminalz! Effin Barez???
Hur wuz uh bery spayshul purrsun, an Yur Meowmee wuz luky to hav hur
azzan ant. I awlzo showz dat yur meowmee haz gudgud geenz.

Purrz furr yur meowmeez anty, an consolink purrz fur yur meowmee an da
famblee ov diz eggzepshunal laydey.
--
Pitô.ônya & Anti Sylvia

Will in New Haven July 4th 09 09:09 PM

Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

On Jul 4, 2:52*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz..
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to go
to da foonerul.

We r sendin purrs four efferywun hoo will miss herseff and four hur
jurnee. Wen shee get to da Brij sew menny peepl an furrpeepl will
wanna greet hur dat der will ba a PARAYD.

--
Maggy May, four hur house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cxt...=2&shuffle=125

Mosey =^..^=[_2_] July 5th 09 12:03 AM

"Fred" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old,
she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv
aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly away fur a fyoo daze to
go
to da foonerul.

Sundance

Strong purrrrrrz fur a strong spirit. I bet there's lots of kitties
waiting fur her atr da bridge. What fun they will have!

--
Regards.
Fred.
(Please remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)

Me n mine famlee send our sad condolenses fur dat nise laddee. Hur must've
had a great life. Bwess hurown heart. Gib yerown meownie gentle headbumps
for usses.
Mosey, for his famlee
sad