CatBanter

-   -   Delicious cat food (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113932)

jmcguown May 5th 19 10:08 PM

Delicious cat food

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

Tina[_2_] May 8th 19 05:25 PM

Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

Auric Hellman May 9th 19 10:21 AM

Delicious cat food

On Wed, 8 May 2019 17:25:21 +0100, Tina
wrote:

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

The woman must be crazy.

Cheryl[_5_] May 9th 19 11:52 AM

Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

--
Cheryl

Mishi[_2_] May 9th 19 02:25 PM

Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

--
Cheryl

They spelled her last name wrong too!

Tina[_2_] May 9th 19 06:57 PM

Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

Sorry, Jill, I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

Tina[_2_] May 9th 19 07:05 PM

Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.Â* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

Yes I just realised that today so I've apologised in another post. Some
people need to get a life if they get their jollies by falsifying
internet addresses and sending posts like this. Karma will catch up with
them.

Auric Hellman May 9th 19 09:33 PM

Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill.* Why did you post it?

It's not Jill, it's some troll. Look carefully at the "from" in the
original post if your software shows it, and compare that to "from" in a
genuine Jill post.

Whoever it was, the woman is nuts. How can any sane person do that to
poor Fluffy?

jmcquown[_2_] May 11th 19 12:14 AM

Delicious cat food

On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem. You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually. :)

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng. It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble. It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time. Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives? Sad, really.

Jill

cshenk May 12th 19 08:05 PM

Delicious cat food

Tina wrote:

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c...716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?

That was not Jill