CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Hampshire family, farm being terrorized as part of 'vicious shakedown,' FBI says (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113847)

Byker December 4th 18 07:53 PM

New Hampshire family, farm being terrorized as part of 'vicious shakedown,' FBI says

"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in message

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-hamps...edown-fbi-says

The agency said that it was not aware of any disputes between the family
and the town. Besides thousands of dollars of damage done to the property
over the past two years, officials said that "multiple acts of animal
cruelty" were committed on the farm. Some animals died, while others were
seriously injured, according to the FBI.

I guess we can rule out animal-rights wackos. Maybe tree-huggers...