CatBanter

-   -   Live Like a Cat Day - January 12, 2008 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84258)

[email protected] November 17th 07 08:24 AM

Live Like a Cat Day - January 12, 2008

Greetings! Please mark your calendars and mentally prepare for Live
Like a Cat Day this January 12, 2008 where you can relax and live like
a cat all day long! For complete info, visit:

http://www.LiveLikeaCatDay.com

Sylvia M January 12th 08 08:22 AM

O.T. Live Like a Cat Day - January 12, 2008

I purrsonally like that idea, I plan to spoil myself.
Although cats don't like water, I plan on a nice long bubble bath and
some reading and cat-napping, rich foods and maybe some other
pampurring!

And you???

Sylvia