CatBanter

-   -   Theory of Cat Gravity (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83054)

GaDragonfly September 26th 07 04:03 AM

Theory of Cat Gravity

I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Julie

PatM September 26th 07 04:16 AM

Theory of Cat Gravity

On Sep 25, 9:03 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

Julie

That's priceless! I wonder if I could sell that theory to my hubby?
hehe

PatM

Marina September 27th 07 05:02 AM

Theory of Cat Gravity

GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Ooh, I'd like that print on my wall. Caliban is living proof of the theory.

John F. Eldredge October 4th 07 04:17 AM

Theory of Cat Gravity

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:02:28 +0300, Marina wrote:

GaDragonfly wrote:
I came across this theory of cat gravity as explained by Robin Wood
who is a fantasy artist. It was probably an interesting night when
she and her friends began discussing this theory but it certainly
explains why things like housekeeping don't get done in my house:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Pri...ravPoster.html

(note: this site prohibits copying the contents to another location
which is why I've posted this site. I do not have a commercial
interest in her works, although I do like her style).

Ooh, I'd like that print on my wall. Caliban is living proof of the theory.

That would also explain why cats can sometimes move silently through the
house (gravity turned off), and at other times sound elephant-sized
(gravity turned up to maximum). For some reason, the elephant-stampede
sound mostly occurs in the middle of the night. :)

--
John F. Eldredge --