CatBanter

-   -   Arrrgh! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113842)

jmcquown[_2_] November 26th 18 02:30 PM

Arrrgh!

I don't do much in the way of decorating for the holiday season. I set
a white ceramic "Christmas tree" studded with multi-coloured lights on
top of a two-tier round table by the front door. When lit, it can be
seen from the street. I set three stained glass angels on the the lower
tier. Some years I hang a wreath on the front door. That's about the
extent of it.

Yesterday I put this pretty silk floral arrangement on the coffee table
in the living room:

https://i.postimg.cc/YCGX1BHC/decoration.jpg

Not five minutes later, Buffy was on the table trying to eat it!
Arrrgh! Back in the closet it went.

Buffy is usually very good about not getting up on tables. She knows
it's verboten. But if something looks like a plant, all bets are off.
This is why I don't have any potted plants around the house. I had to
ask John to stop sending me flowers for the same reason. :(

There's something about plants, real or otherwise, that she just can't
resist. sigh

Jill