CatBanter

-   -   JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113834)

cshenk November 15th 18 03:51 AM

JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over
the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in).

Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we
will be with you in time along with Meowmie'.

Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who she never knew,
and gives her a happy grin. Michief as always, she shakes her butt at
the much more genteel lady and hears a giggle.

Slowly the light fades...

(reminder, the kittahs time things so some may post later)

Sundance and/or Rebecca November 15th 18 05:32 AM

JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun else up dere. I will see yurownselfz agin at da JB nekst yeer...

[Sundance can no longer stop his tears, and his facefurs get all wet.]

cshenk November 17th 18 02:00 AM

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance looks up at the fading sight.]

Byebye, Rebecca: I will try not to be sad later, but fur now I can't
hewp it, I missez yurownself so much. Byebye, Cassidy an efurrywun
else up dere. I will see yurownselfz agin at da JB nekst yeer...

[Sundance can no longer stop his tears, and his facefurs get all wet.]

As the last of the bridge fades, The various guests settle back to chat
a the tables where fresh food is arriving. King Chanarong and his
daughter are sad but happy to have seen the Queen although she did nag
him a little to get winked again.