CatBanter

-   -   Copy cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91886)

Adrian[_2_] November 5th 08 11:36 AM

Copy cat

This made me smile.

http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/11/04/fu...ures-copy-cat/

Cats leave pawprints on your heart

[email protected] November 6th 08 07:44 AM

Copy cat

Adrian wrote:

This made me smile.

http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/11/04/fu...ures-copy-cat/

I swear, cats totally copy each other, and other animals as well,
including humans. I remember TJ (post-Dusty) posting some photos of
her new kittens. Among those pictures was a set of 3 photos of one
of the kittens sleeping with her little girl. Each picture had the
kid in a different position, with the kitten next to her in a
position about as close to the girl's as a cat could accomplish.

My cats always copy each other.

It's good that the person who made that LOLcat made a point of showing
where the cat was in the picture - I might not have seen it otherwise!

--
Joyce ^..^