CatBanter

-   -   Kiaasmoue Day! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114075)

Samuel Redcat December 25th 19 09:00 PM

Kiaasmoue Day!

[On the edge of Kansas City, an elderly orange mancat can be seen doing
the kitten bounce, bouncing all around the house. He is meowing happily.]

Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-Kissa-Kissamouse! Kissamouse, kissamouse,
kissa-kissa-kissamouse!

It's here! It's Kissamouse Day! Merry Kissamouse, all of mine Community
family, and haf a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.

Please join me in spending the day snuggling and smurgling and kneading
on your lucky hoomins.

I love you all! An so does mine entire clowder.

Sammy

Pit2nya[_3_] December 26th 19 02:00 AM

Kiaasmoue Day!

On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 1:00:17 PM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
[On the edge of Kansas City, an elderly orange mancat can be seen doing
the kitten bounce, bouncing all around the house. He is meowing happily.]

Kissamouse, Kissamouse, Kissa-Kissa-Kissamouse! Kissamouse, kissamouse,
kissa-kissa-kissamouse!

It's here! It's Kissamouse Day! Merry Kissamouse, all of mine Community
family, and haf a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.

Please join me in spending the day snuggling and smurgling and kneading
on your lucky hoomins.

I love you all! An so does mine entire clowder.

Sammy

Fangu Sammy! Sayme tu yu an yurz!
Meowmee an PawPaw juzt came bac frum luntch an purrezint shayerink wiff min Antiz an unkaz … buttid I didn't get nuffin attall! Humph!

P2Nya