CatBanter

-   -   Happi Purrdai Awguss Kitties!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105895)

Purrdai Kitties July 31st 11 02:50 PM

Happi Purrdai Awguss Kitties!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Awguss
1 – Muzzin, Toss, Sqweex, Pipps
2 - Arvid
3 - Barney
4 - SimonPeter
16 - Xena
23 - Dudu
24 - Cinder
27 - Punkin (not Punkins)
29 - Priscilla

Dis is da dai befurr Awguss so wee can cellebrayt urly!

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Gramby July 31st 11 04:55 PM

Happi Purrdai Awguss Kitties!!

four cats line up on the back of the futon and begin to sing along with the
community. Gramby grumblez August ALREADY!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,

The Two Sisters July 31st 11 05:01 PM

Happi Purrdai Awguss Kitties!!

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:50:06 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

Awguss
1 – Muzzin, Toss, Sqweex, Pipps
2 - Arvid
3 - Barney
4 - SimonPeter
16 - Xena
23 - Dudu
24 - Cinder
27 - Punkin (not Punkins)
29 - Priscilla

Happy Purrday, gize! And menny, menny more!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/31/2011 12:01:37 PM