CatBanter

-   -   Sammy (RB) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89687)

Lesley via CatKB.com July 8th 08 02:50 PM

Sammy (RB)

Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Adrian[_2_] July 8th 08 04:07 PM

Sammy (RB)

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her
13-year old owner to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing
anyone could do but send him on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs for Bev and a candle for Sammy.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

tanadashoes July 8th 08 04:51 PM

Sammy (RB)

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Lesley

Please give your boss our condolences, Lesley. I don't care how young or
old they are, it is never easy to say good-bye to a family member.

Pam S.

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 8th 08 05:19 PM

Sammy (RB)

Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Poor Bev. Poors for Sammy's crossing.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Joy July 8th 08 06:48 PM

Sammy (RB)

Purrs for Bev and her aching heart.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

Ann July 8th 08 08:37 PM

Sammy (RB)

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_] July 10th 08 11:22 PM

Sammy (RB)

"Lesley via CatKB.com"
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an
interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old
owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send
him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about this:(
Purrrrrs sent lovingly for Sammy's trip to The Bridge
and mpre puuurrs for your boss' poor broken heart
Love
Kyla
--and Clowder

polonca12000 July 15th 08 10:50 PM

Sammy (RB)

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Just got an email from my boss, Bev, she was supposed to go for an interview
this morning but didn't as she just had to take Sammy, her 13-year old owner
to the vet- he had cancer and there was nothing anyone could do but send him
on his way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm so very sorry.