CatBanter

-   -   Trixie RB (1995-2005) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64085)

~^Johnny^~ October 31st 05 05:47 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries
of life: music and cats." -Albert Schweitzer
~~~~~~~~

jmcquown October 31st 05 05:48 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

Awww. She was very pretty. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jill

[email protected] October 31st 05 05:49 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

--
-john

I'm very sorry about Trixie. I know you'll miss her. She was a
beautiful girl, what a gorgeous color & coat.

Sherry

JohnHancock October 31st 05 06:06 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Too bad she's dead because you are an idiot. A lot of cats live past 10
years WITH Asthma and CANCER with proper veterinary care - i.e. since
you're of low intelligence she's dead instead of alive because of you.
Remember that BEFORE you get another cat, gerbil, or PET ROCK!

Flippy October 31st 05 06:13 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

I'm sorry for your loss, John. Trixie was a very beautiful kitty.

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

cybercat October 31st 05 06:17 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Johnny, she was so lovely. I am sorry you had to lose her.
If you would be so kind, could you tell me what sort of complications from
asthma she had? My cat has it, and it worries me. (If you would prefer to
answer via email this one works.) Thank you.

Marina October 31st 05 06:25 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

I'm so sorry. Our sincerest condolences and deepest purrs for your loss.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

No More Retail October 31st 05 06:28 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

John Hancock you been classified as an idiot. She died from complications
of asthma you twit
If you weren't such low intelligence you would have read that in his post.
Get your self a pet rock and hit your self in the head till you pass out
Do that everyday to give every one peace and quiet from your being an idiot

~^Johhny^~ Sorry for your loss ignore this idiots post

Purrs for your loss

JohnHancock October 31st 05 06:34 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

No More Retail wrote:
John Hancock you been classified as an idiot. She died from complications
of asthma you twit

Not as much a twit as you NMR - no one qualifies at your level. If they
had properly taken care of their cat the cat would most likely be alive,
dumbass! As I said cats have lived longer with Cancer moron or did your
limited mentality miss that point?

If you weren't such low intelligence you would have read that in his post.

The only lack of intelligence here is yours! Are you a mensa member like
me? Doubt it.

JohnHancock October 31st 05 06:36 AM

Trixie RB (1995-2005)

No More Retail wrote:

Purrs for your loss

Too bad the loss isn't someone killing you!