CatBanter

-   -   Buffy next to me (pic) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112612)

jmcquown[_2_] June 23rd 15 08:05 PM

Buffy next to me (pic)

Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Takayuki June 24th 15 12:21 AM

Buffy next to me (pic)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:05:19 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

OMG, she has a Holstein nose!

jmcquown[_2_] June 24th 15 12:37 AM

Buffy next to me (pic)

On 6/23/2015 7:21 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:05:19 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

OMG, she has a Holstein nose!

I wouldn't call her a cow but she is a little chubby. ;) Yes, she has a
speckled nose.

Jill

dgk June 24th 15 02:57 PM

Buffy next to me (pic)

wrote:

Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

That is one pretty girl. I'll try to get one of Baby but things are
very hectic around here.

Pit2nya June 25th 15 06:33 AM

Buffy next to me (pic)

On 6/23/2015 12:05 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Sorry to barge in on your photos, I uploaded Pit2nya asleep in her
very small box, her favorite place to sleep, but could not find a way to
accomplish a new entry through my new newsgroup acct (Thunderbird).

Here's the photo address:

Sylvia M

jmcquown[_2_] June 26th 15 07:45 PM

Buffy next to me (pic)

On 6/25/2015 1:33 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
On 6/23/2015 12:05 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such
a pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

Sorry to barge in on your photos, I uploaded Pit2nya asleep in her
very small box, her favorite place to sleep, but could not find a way to
accomplish a new entry through my new newsgroup acct (Thunderbird).

Here's the photo address:

Sylvia M

Too cute! Posting the link using Thunderbird shouldn't be any different
than whatever other client you were using to access the newsgroup. :)

Jill

Christina Websell June 28th 15 12:32 AM

Buffy next to me (pic)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such a
pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

She's looking at you like she loves you. Already.
I know that expression but it took years.

jmcquown[_2_] June 28th 15 01:05 AM

Buffy next to me (pic)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Buffy loves sitting on the computer chair next to me.

I finally managed to snag a picture of her sitting there. She has such a
pretty face!

http://i59.tinypic.com/34tbn1k.jpg

Jill

She's looking at you like she loves you. Already.
I know that expression but it took years.

Actually she was looking out the tall window behind me to my left. LOL
But yes, she does already gaze at me as though she loves me. I think
she does. It's utterly amazing. :)

Jill