CatBanter

-   -   The new Tidy Cats unscented litter (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114232)

John Doe[_2_] October 20th 20 01:19 PM

The new Tidy Cats unscented litter

If you are open to trying other litters and haven't tried the new Tidy Cats
unscented ("free and clear" or something like that)...

Looking at it, it is all smooth round pellets. That seems unusual. As I
recall... The last Tidy Cats I bought was like tiny crushed rocks, not smooth
and rounded at all.

I bought two of the 35 pound pails because we need the pails. I also bought
four 28 pound boxes of their usual Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal. As I get through
those pails so we can use the pails, I will see how it performs. It probably
has more dust than the Arm & Hammer, but the smooth round pellets are a good
sign. So far it's fine. I will wait until through at least one 35 pound pale
to comment on its performance.

John Doe[_2_] October 20th 20 03:19 PM

The new Tidy Cats unscented litter

I have some of the older litter.
On close inspection, there is little difference between the two.