CatBanter

-   -   Cute kitten videos (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77284)

Randy January 3rd 07 05:35 PM

Cute kitten videos

Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

egon:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfz...eeding-kittens

egon & puppy:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/255064...ys_with_puppy/

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

bookie January 3rd 07 05:53 PM

Cute kitten videos

Randy wrote:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

have just watched this one and I coudl go on watching it all day long
on repeat, they are GORGEOUS!!!!! why are kittens so fluffy and
gorgeous? and then they grow up into beautiful sleek pusscats who are
just as gorgeous but in a different way? the 4 little fluff-devils on
this tape are wonderful, they don't know quite know how all their bits
and pieces work yet and they are clambering all over each other,
absolutely wonderful!

send more!
bookie

Magic Mood JeepŠ January 3rd 07 06:54 PM

Cute kitten videos

In ,
Randy purred:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

Eeek = I see a Weeble-twin amongst them!!!!

Jane January 3rd 07 11:07 PM

Cute kitten videos

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

This one, about the crow and kitten, made my eyes leak. How adorable
and
touching! *sniff*

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

[email protected] January 4th 07 12:46 AM

Cute kitten videos

Jane wrote:

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

This one, about the crow and kitten, made my eyes leak. How adorable
and touching! *sniff*

I remember that! This clip played on Animal Planet several years ago. It
was on a program called "Amazing Animal Videos". (I recognize the voice of
the narrator, Aileen Avery.) The kitty is adorable, and the two are really
cute together.

Also, the people who adopted Cassie (the kitty) live in the next town over
from where I grew up!

Joyce

polonca12000 January 7th 07 10:17 PM

Cute kitten videos

Randy wrote:
Here are some cute kitten videos to cheer up your day.

a box full of kittens:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tiq_kitten-update

egon:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfz...eeding-kittens

egon & puppy:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/255064...ys_with_puppy/

kitten & crow:
http://www.7humor.com/link/?203761

Randy
http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

They are so very cute! Thanks for the links.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek