CatBanter

-   -   A Missing Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113717)

jmcquown[_2_] June 19th 18 10:50 PM

A Missing Cat

There is this rather antiquated listserv thing called the Dataw Net
where I live. It's sort of like an intranet email server for people who
live here.

Someone just posted the "Any one missing a very friendly cat. In our
yard at [address]."

Here's the picture someone snapped of what is a beautiful tortie!

https://s22.postimg.cc/yyu7ruyld/tortie.jpg

I am hoping this cat is an escapee from someone's air-conditioned home
and the people who snapped the pic and reported it find the cat's owner.

It's 96°F outside today. Feels like 100F. Not a good day to let your
cat run around outside. In a fur coat. LOL It sure is a pretty cat. :)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] June 22nd 18 05:07 PM

A Missing Cat

On 6/21/2018 1:10 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
There is this rather antiquated listserv thing called the Dataw Net
where I live. It's sort of like an intranet email server for people who
live here.

Someone just posted the "Any one missing a very friendly cat. In our
yard at [address]."

Here's the picture someone snapped of what is a beautiful tortie!

https://s22.postimg.cc/yyu7ruyld/tortie.jpg

I am hoping this cat is an escapee from someone's air-conditioned home
and the people who snapped the pic and reported it find the cat's owner.

It's 96°F outside today. Feels like 100F. Not a good day to let your
cat run around outside. In a fur coat. LOL It sure is a pretty cat. :)

Jill

I've only just seen this Jill.

Have you heard anything about the owner being found?

Judith

There was no follow-up sent about the cat. I sure hope the owner
claimed it!

Jill