CatBanter

-   -   Nowntzmint (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113713)

Sundance and/or Rebecca June 3rd 18 11:19 PM

Nowntzmint

On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big partee, but I will be havvin a opin howse awl week. Yoo iz awl welkum to stop by ennee time. I will purrvide sum apurrtizerz. I will also hab a opin bar, which will inklood myown speshulty dringk, da Skwirly Temple, made wif reel skwirlz. Feel free to bring enneefing else dat yoo wud like.

Sundance

[email protected] June 4th 18 04:09 AM

Nowntzmint

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 3:19:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big partee, but I will be havvin a opin howse awl week. Yoo iz awl welkum to stop by ennee time. I will purrvide sum apurrtizerz. I will also hab a opin bar, which will inklood myown speshulty dringk, da Skwirly Temple, made wif reel skwirlz. Feel free to bring enneefing else dat yoo wud like.

Sundance

DARLINK!!! I yam soo berry purrowd dat yu attaynt sucha rype owld adjje!! An yu are soo berry Yung at hart!
I wyll twy tu bayke yu uh kayke....Dere...itza fyfe layer kayke wiff 18 kayndulz! Neow, blow dem owt, but dun't strain yurselph...
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
==================
==================
==================
==================
==================
Huggy Huggy Kissy Kissy, Darlink

Sundance and/or Rebecca June 4th 18 05:10 AM

Nowntzmint

Fangu, Sweetee, itz a bootiful kayke! Iz dat MiceKreem between da layerz? Let me try a bite. Or two. Or three.

[Sundance serves himself a big slice of birthday cake and digs in. It's so good that he closes his eyes while he eats.]

Sweetee, dis iz furry yummy. Fangu so muchly! Will yoo hab sum, too?

Sundance

[email protected] June 5th 18 06:12 AM

Nowntzmint

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 9:10:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sweetee, itz a bootiful kayke! Iz dat MiceKreem between da layerz? Let me try a bite. Or two. Or three.

[Sundance serves himself a big slice of birthday cake and digs in. It's so good that he closes his eyes while he eats.]

Sweetee, dis iz furry yummy. Fangu so muchly! Will yoo hab sum, too?

Sundance

Mice kreem iz tween layerz 1 an 2, an 2 an 3...
kreemy cheeez iz btween layerz 3 an 4, an between 4 an 5...
So, may I shayer wiff yu???
I wud lyke to lik da kreemey cheese, purrrleeez.

Sundance and/or Rebecca June 5th 18 07:00 AM

Nowntzmint

Of korse yoo may share! Heer, I'll put da plate between ussez.

Sundance the content

Francesca the Fierce June 6th 18 01:05 PM

Nowntzmint

On 2018-06-03 22:19:21 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief
Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big partee, but I will
be havvin a opin howse awl week. Yoo iz awl welkum to stop by ennee
time. I will purrvide sum apurrtizerz. I will also hab a opin bar,
which will inklood myown speshulty dringk, da Skwirly Temple, made wif
reel skwirlz. Feel free to bring enneefing else dat yoo wud like.

Sundance

Happy Purrday, Sundance! Dat is quite a remarkable age.

ine whole clowder camed wif me. We even bringed some spare skwirls in
case you run out.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca June 6th 18 07:12 PM

Nowntzmint

Hihi, gize! Fangkz fur kummin! I'll juss put doze skwirlz in da frij until we needs dem. Let myownself make sum dringkz fur yoo awl.

[Sundance puts squirrel and other ingredients in a blender. A few minutes later he has a round of drinks for the Mahoney clowder.]

Dere yoo go! Take yurown pik of garnish: dere iz mowsie tailz, nip sprigs, orinj slicez (orinj bein myown fafurit culler!), an moffz on stikz.

Sundance

PIPPS and or BOOKS June 8th 18 01:42 AM

Nowntzmint

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 3:19:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big partee, but I will be havvin a opin howse awl week. Yoo iz awl welkum to stop by ennee time. I will purrvide sum apurrtizerz. I will also hab a opin bar, which will inklood myown speshulty dringk, da Skwirly Temple, made wif reel skwirlz. Feel free to bring enneefing else dat yoo wud like.

Sundance

Happi 18 purrdai Sundance
Heer iz yer prezzy frum usses -it iz uh nip mowsie
frun yer furendz Pippsy n BOOKS :)

Sundance and/or Rebecca June 8th 18 03:31 AM

Nowntzmint

Fangkz, gize, an fangu fur kummin! Kan I git yoo sumfing to dringk or eet?

Sundance