CatBanter

-   -   new neighbours (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110522)

Christina Websell January 15th 14 09:28 PM

new neighbours

their house it attached to mine and their dog is driving me mad barking. I
love dogs, but..
It's upset they are gone to work and is up at the window looking for them,
and I realise that. But it wakes me up at silly-o-clock and the minute it
sees someone in the street it barks for ten minutes, throughout the day.

I don't want to annoy my new neighbours, as they seem nice but going round
there and saying that your dog is PITA when you are out would be difficult.
I have bad neighbours the other side so I don't want to fall out with these
as well.
Suggestions?
I thought I could suggest that they put the dog at the back of the house and
confined it to there so it's
not up at the window screaming it's head off. But I don't know them yet and
and haven't done it.

Of course dogs will bark, but I don't want to be woken up by it. and that's
happening every weekday the minute they go to work it barks for 15 minutes.