CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Pound uthinasia (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22139)

muffin May 15th 04 08:35 PM

Pound uthinasia

I caught the feral cat this morning in the havahart trap and took it to the
pound ....I asked if I could watch the disposal procedure...as this cat had
killed my other cat and I wanted to have a bit of closure......it was
interesting.......it wasnt a simple shot and peaceful sleep as I have been
lead to believe.......the simply wrechned its neck, snapped the spine and
tossed it into a pile of other carcasses in a dumpster....reflected on
that.....it was most satisfying........

Cat Protector May 15th 04 10:23 PM

No doubt you are a troll. A disgusting one at that!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Tracy May 16th 04 03:01 AM

"muffin" wrote in message news:q4xpc.28809$5a.15989@okepread03...
I dont think they normally kill the cats like that, it was just a special
favor for me...

Go away. This group is only open to people who can spell past the
fourth grade level.

Really : "uthinasia" - You've got to be kidding me.

spenzdad May 16th 04 07:12 AM

the pound knew what I meant.........thats all that counts right? And
I got the little extra show for free! They said just call if I want to see
some more.......
they are real public servants those folks

"Tracy" wrote in message
om...