CatBanter

-   -   The closet door must open!!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110616)

Mark Edwards January 30th 14 07:50 PM

The closet door must open!!!

I noticed there was a lot of noise coming from the area of the cat
shelves attached to the closet door. This door does not stay completely
closed. I looked up to see Apache trying to figure out how to open the
door the rest of the way.

Photoshoot time!

http://professional-geek.net/persona..._must_open.htm

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Bastette January 30th 14 11:34 PM

The closet door must open!!!

Mark Edwards wrote:

I noticed there was a lot of noise coming from the area of the cat
shelves attached to the closet door. This door does not stay completely
closed. I looked up to see Apache trying to figure out how to open the
door the rest of the way.

Photoshoot time!

http://professional-geek.net/persona..._must_open.htm

Heh, from the subject I thought maybe one of your cats was exploring his
or her sexuality. :)

That first picture of Apache peeking round the corner - what an adorable
face!!! She's so pretty.

But didn't Daddy open the door for her? (After taking the pictures, of
course.)

Joyce